Long time readers will know I’m a big fan of Swagbucks. It’s an easy way to cover my entertainment budget, save big on holiday shopping sprees and make money trying out new products I would otherwise be skeptical of. The downside of Swagbucks is that the site gives you so many different ways to earn that it can be complicated and hard to keep track of all it’s earning features.
Well, Swagbucks runs this promotion once a month called SWAGO. It’s like BINGO, except each square takes you to a different part of their site where you can earn points, called SB, doing something easy online. You get paid for filling out your board – the more spaces you fill out, the bigger your bonus! This month, the bonus for filling out your whole board is 300 SB, which you can redeem for a $3 gift card right away. But, that’s just the start of your earnings with SWAGO. Because the game takes you to every nook and cranny of their site, you end up earning a ton of points along the way and learning if Swagbucks is right for you.
How much? Well it varies a bit, but if I completed every square, I would end up with 3,492 SB, just 9 SB shy of $35 worth of PayPal Cash or any Gift Card they offer. The full breakdown is below but the shorter version is I could make $35 online this afternoon clicking around the web in my gym shorts.
Here’s how I could rack up the SB on SWAGO:
– Complete my Survey Profile: 4 SB
– Set my Swag Name: 4 SB
– Complete a Gold Survey on Desktop: 100 SB
– Sign up for a $3 trial of Dollar Shave Club on the Swagbucks App: 1,000 SB
– Sign up for a $10 trial of BirchBox (to gift to a friend): 1,500 SB
– Watch Jimmy Fallon Clips on my SwagButton: 3 SB
– Watch News Headlines on the Swagbucks TV App: 3 SB
– Disqualify from a Gold Survey on the Swagbucks App: 1 SB
– Refer my friend and convience them to try a $50 Groupon, earning them 350 SB. Because of the Three For All referral program, they earn 650 SB total, and I get 335 SB for Referring them: 335 SB
– Purchas a $25 Dominos Pizza Gift Card on MyGiftCardsPlus for Friday’s pizza night: 135 SB
– Search “Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe” on Swagbucks Search and earned SB: 9 SB
– Watch a few cooking show clips on Swagbucks Watch on my desktop: 4 SB
– Complet a Gold Survey on my desktop: 75 SB
– Redeem a free Swag Code on the SwagButton: 4 SB
– Read a short entertainment news article on nCrave: 2 SB
– Redeem a free Swag Code on my Swagbucks App: 3 SB
– Complete the Additional Survey Profiler: 5 SB
– Attempt a Survey that was at Max Capacity: 1 SB
Subtotal: 3,192 SB
– Redeem my SB for a $25 PayPal Gift Card to complete my last SWAGO square…
Which would give me a 300 SB Bonus for Completing SWAGO!
Total Earned 3,492 SB
Give SWAGO a try this month. You may be surprised how quickly the points can add up.
Jacob for Swag Central.